Sponsorship Opportunities now available at the McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success
A rendering of the McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success, opening in fall 2023
Portland, Maine – The University of Southern Maine Foundation is pleased to announce that McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success Sponsorship Opportunities are now available to USM’s valued employer partners throughout the New England community.
The McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success, which opens in fall 2023, will be the dynamic center of community engagement on USM’s Portland campus. The facility will be home to the dining hall, the Husky Brew café and pub, an expanded Career and Employment Hub, the student government offices, and the Diversity and Multicultural Center. It will serve as a hub for nearly 600 new on-campus residents and will put career readiness and community at the forefront of the USM experience, connecting our students to the business community in impactful, equitable, and mutually beneficial ways.
With a McGoldrick Center sponsorship, your business or organization can be at the heart of it all.
McGoldrick Center sponsorships offer visibility, recognition, and promotion within the USM community, allowing you to align your brand with one of Maine’s most diverse university student populations—one that embodies what it means to be innovative, creative, and entrepreneurial.
McGoldrick Center sponsors enjoy a variety of benefits aimed at amplifying connections between employers and USM. In this shared space, the community and students can create career goals and pathways that support both USM and our partners’ values.
As a valued sponsor, you will take advantage of:
- High visibility at the heart of University of Southern Maine’s reimagined Portland campus
- Recognition on a “partnership plaque” in the McGoldrick Center for Career & Student Success
- Opportunity to embed your organization within the USM community
- Prominent recognition at the hub of student and employer engagement
- Exposure to 1,500+ student participants in presentations and workshops each year
- Proximity to nearly 600 students in the adjacent Portland Commons Residence Hall
- USM’s social media reach – over 40,000+ strong
Sponsorship is available at different financial levels and include a significant number of benefits that can be tailored to fit your needs.
To learn more about how to become a McGoldrick Center Founding Sponsor, please contact Dorothy VanDine, Director of Major Gifts, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 780-4781.